Monday, September 10, 2012

Pinterest Collaboration


Pinterest Collaboration

Pinterest is one of the newer online communities that has become really popular in the last year. It was really big with my friends last year. I could always tell when one of them when on Pinterest binge. And while it is kind of a social thing, I feel like it doesn’t allow you to connect to other people necessarily. What Pinterest does best is facilitate the sharing of ideas at an accelerated pace and in a very visual way.

However, I’ve recently discovered another feature on Pinterest that facilitates collaboration. I realized that you could create boards that you can create boards with other people. This allows multiple people to add pins to the same board. I created a board that a share with my little sister and we pin inside jokes and such. Since my little sister is the last sibling living at home, it gives us another avenue to connect with each other.

Even Pinterest is finding ways to bring people together.

No comments:

Post a Comment